Skip to content

Household Content

Household contents insurance covers damage caused by burglary, fire, water, explosion and storm from your personal belongings and furniture If the contents are situated in the home, we will reimburse the damages ensuing from an unexpected incident. Therefore, you are insured in the event of re, thunder, explosion, precipitation and burglary, as well as if a child breaks a lamp by accident. The most rental agreements make It mandate to have household content with glass insurance.

You are insured for things such as:

* Audio, video and computer equipment maX € 15.000


Need to know more? Let us call you back

We help you free of charge to set up your insurances for the new property. We can help you with advice for mortgages and loans


Start comparing!

European Insurance offer specialist tenant home insurance from the Netherlands leading insurers. Do it online or call us!