When you are going to live in The Netherlands you must take out a mandatory health insurance. We can help you with this. European Insurance has a partnership with health insurer Zorg en Zekerheid. They will accept you for the Basic health insurance and also for a voluntary additional health package. Zorg en Zekerheid will communicate in English with you. And you get a premium discount of 8% for the Basic health insurance and 8% for an additional health package.
European Insurance – makes it easy for all expats in The Netherlands
Health cost a person
- Health premium
- Own risk
- Extra health insurance
In 2017, an average person in The Netherlands spent on health care € 5.691,– Government contributions, income-dependent contributions, health insurance premium and own risk.
Why European Insurance ?
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present good and smart deals.
- We are professionals
- 100 % independent
- Advisors speaks fluent English
- Smart tooling
- Guidance throughout the whole process
Frequently asked questions
Basis Health Insurance
- Medical care
- Paramedical care
- Maternity care
- Limited dental care
- Medical devices and products
- Postnatal care
Supplementary health insurance policy
- Alternative medicine
- Glasses and contact lenses
- Cost of dental care
- Preventative courses
- Upon receiving your request for waiting list mediation, we will search for a specialist where your appointment can be made quickly
- We will present you with several options
- You will decide, if necessary after taking some time to think and discuss with your family, whether you agree with our proposal and with treatment option is best for you
- We will provider you with the necessary documentation and information